RIDE FOR FOOD
Every mile helps a woman in need.
Ride for Women’s Lunch Place
Sunday, September 24, 2017
Your participation and fundraising will help WLP provide more than 100,000 meals to women experiencing homelessness and poverty this year. The Ride for Food is a bicycle-ride fundraising event organized by Three Squares New England that brings together over 18 local hunger relief organizations to raise funds to support their missions.
Start and Finish at Noble and Greenough School, Dedham MA
Choose from 10, 25 or 50 mile routes or be a “virtual rider”
Join Team WLP
- Sign-up as a rider to raise at least $1,000 or more
- Pay $75 registration fee (registration fee waived for first 10 WLP riders
- Don’t ride? Be a virtual rider and raise at least $1,000; pay no registration fee but join us at the event
- Contact Liz Harrington Lizh@womenslunchplace.org for your application to ride
- RIDERS must raise $1,000 to receive an official Ride for Food cycling jersey and t-shirt!
- WLP will help to design your fundraising page, organize practice rides and offer fundraising support
- Enjoy a great day of riding, day of event celebration, food, music, awards and prizes!
Contact Team Leader Liz Harrington at Lizh@womenslunchplace.org with any questions.
Three Squares New England is sponsoring the Ride for Food. Please visit their website for more details on the ride.
Thank you for your support. See you at the Ride for Food on September 24th!